Dog eating in slow motion.
It’s New Year’s eve already, guys, and it’s time to think of your party make up! So, glittery eye make-up is a great way to get in on the glamour of glitter without making your face and outfit look like a disco ball. In the sets right above I’m showing you two classic combos: gold glitter on the eyes + red lips and silver glitter on the eyes + nude lips. Believe me, you can never go wrong with these two combinations. Don’t be afraid of using glitter in your make up, just read my simple instructions and you’ll find out that it’s not so hard as it seems.
1. Wash your face with a soft washcloth before applying any makeup.
2. Apply your foundation before putting on your glitter eye shadow. Otherwise, you risk smearing your glitter all over your face.
3. Apply the gel-based translucent eye shadow to the entire upper eye area. You should cover your full eyelid and extend up to the eye brow. The make-up will not stay visible and it helps keep the glitter in place.
4. Let the translucent eye shadow dry for 60 seconds. While gel-based make-ups often remain slightly sticky or moist, they will set up a bit in the first minute after application. Waiting keeps the glitter eye shadow from smearing the layer of make-up underneath.
5. Apply the glitter eye shadow. Cover at least the lower half of your eyelid, carefully avoiding the very inside corner of your eye. If you wish, you can cover your entire eyelid and extend the glitter eye shadow slightly beyond your eyelid toward the outside end of your eyebrow. Do not apply the glitter eyeshadow any further upward than your eyelid, however, or your face may outshine the lights of the club and detract from the beauty of your eyes.
6. If you chose gold eyeshadow, use red lipstick.
7. If you chose silver one, leave your lips nude.
I hope you enjoy your New Year’s party, dear followers! Have fun and shine bright like a diamond!
Reason why I hate cats. They’re so scary.
THE BAKED THE CAT WHY ARE YOG THE ANAL
All the fucking time. People have their pets euthay did something to their kid who fuem or pulled on their tail or got in their fathing. Here’s a better idea: WACKING KID WHEN THEY’RE AROUND Aanks.
But this? Well, tarn, isn’t it?
they do bet bad shit happenack.
I’ll bet that littln’t touch the n right?
and OP is a fuckiing to blame the ending itself when the kid SMACKET IN THE HEAD.
ThURTS for a little cat. I’d lack too.
is this supposed to be readable or am i missing something
What the fuck
I really do not understand what is happening in this post D:
Virginity only matters if you’re lighting the black flame candle to summon witches.
Actually, When people talk about “blood of a virgin”, what’s actually meant is “virgin blood”, aka blood that’s never before been used in a ritual.
Therefore, virginity doesn’t matter for anything.
*noises of comprehension and frustration that I didn’t make that connection before*
HAPPENING NOW [VERY IMPORTANT]: Venezuela’s soldiers are killing their people. The Government is sending their armed gangs to kill them and they have censored all the media in their country, even blocking photos posted on social media sites. They shut down all the cable channels that broadcast news, so they can’t know what’s going on. The people have no source of protection at all. Students are protesting to save their country and their lives at this very moment. All they have are their social networks to get the word out so, PLEASE RE-BLOG THIS AND SPREAD THE WORD. VENEZUELA IS ON THE BRINK OF A CIVIL WAR AND CLOSE TO BECOMING A FULL COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP. THEIR PEOPLE NEED YOUR HELP. —— Please, this is very important to me, one of my closest friends went to visit family in Venezuela over winter break and they won’t let him come back to Florida. We’re graduating in a few months and it hurts me to know that his baseball career and all of his hard work and dedication to his grades here in the U.S. was all for nothing. Please.
OTHER INFORMATION AND LINKS:
use the hashtags pictured at the top of this post on your social networking sites to connect and help spread the word, thank you so much! x
one of my friends is in the middle of this shit right now and it’s terrifying, she said their twitters are getting blocked so they can’t share info, their murder rate is the second highest in the world and none of the murderers go to jail because they’re government supporters, they can’t find basic household items or food in their supermarkets, their economy has plummeted, inflation increased over 50% in the two months since 2014 started, airlines have basically left the country because the govt owes them so much money, they have no access to cars or car parts, they can’t cross any borders because their govt controls them and no one is helping them.
it is fucking pissing me off that no one is helping them when they’re asking for it and need it so much. And I am so frustrated that theres not more I can do than share things like this to spread the word, that I just have to hope enough people see it that something gets done.
this is horrible. pray for them :(((
Everything’s a mess over there and nobody’s getting heard. I’ve never heard of anything from the radio or even read anything about what’s happening over there. This is sad.
"And the thing to do, it seems to me…is to prepare yourself so that you can be a rainbow in somebody else’s cloud. Somebody who may not look like you…may not call God the same name you call God…if they call God at all. You see? And may not eat the same dishes prepared the way you do…may not dance your dances or speak your language. But be a blessing to somebody."
—- Dr. Maya Angelou.