it has been a while since I wrote a personal post.
today was a productive day in which I:
- blow-dried my hair after showering
- bought bread and nail polish remover
- picked up Coltz’s graduation gift
- wrapped grad gifts for Coltz, Dom and Shek
- baked a dozen vanilla-glazed sugar cookies
- read a bit more of How They Met and Other Stories
- finished a puzzle game on Kongregate
- cleared out some memory on my phone
tomorrow we have practice for the commencement exercises and our college send-off party. then I’m planning to get my nails done with Kez. and Coltz will stay the night.
I am excited to see all the friends again but also sad because I know that some of my not-yet-graduating friends are sad about being not-yet-graduating. I keep my own social media sites updated with graduation news but I try to show them as much love as I can. and I find it really sweet that most of the ones who are in Baguio are going to see us off.
I can kind of feel the pre-graduation (and, prematurely, some of the post-graduation) depression settling in. but I’ve been getting a lot of love this week from friends and family. so I am generally happy right now. <3